It’s been a long time I posted a makeup look post. I wanted to make use of my L’oreal Infallible eyeshadows too since it’s such a national waste if I don’t use them much. They are really beautiful and of god quality for the price we pay. So I decided to create a blue eye-makeup look and give a hint of brown also to it. It’s really a simple look which is not very heavy but at the same time not appropriate for a day look too.
So the steps goes like this
1. Prime the eyes. I used a primer,concealer and foundation around the eye area. Since I don’t have eyeshadow base I have used the face primer on the lids.
2. Apply kajal on the waterline and tightline the eyes
3.Apply a shimmery silver colored eyeshadow all over the lid, concentrating more around the inner corner.
4. Imagine that the eye lids are divided into three parts, apply the blue eye shadow in the inner 1/3rd.
5.Apply the chocolate brown eyeshadow around the outer V which forms the outer 1/3rd of the eyelid.
6.Blend the blue eyeshadow well towards the inner corner.
7.Blend the brown eyeshadow well towards the middle of the eyelid overlapping with blue. Apply the blue eyeshadow on the lower lashline almost 1/2 of the lashline from the inner corner. Apply the brown eyeshadow from the inner half towards the outer V.
8.Blend the eyeshadows well on the lower lashline also.
9.Blend in a highlighter shade on the brow bone.
10. You can apply a thin line of liquid liner along the upper lashline to define the eyes well. Apply two coats of mascara.
Now the finished look is like this.
If your eye brows are not thick, you can apply a matte dark brown color eyeshadow to fill the eye brows. I have not done this for this post.
Now the products I used for priming my eyelids.
- L’oreal Basemagique Primer
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation – Nude Light 4
- Chambor Radiant Touch up Concealer – Shade 01
The eye makeup products used are:
- Revlon Eyeliner Pencil in Black as Kajal
- The silver shade from Deborah Milano Eyeshadow Trio Black Dhalia
- L’oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in All Night Blue
- L’oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolat
- The highlighter shade(middle one) from Chambor Eyeshadow trio – Bronze
- Elle 18 Blackout Eyeliner
- Maybelline colossal volume waterproof mascara
Hope you liked this look. Please let me know what you think through your comments.